Sunday, December 29, 2013

Parker Got Baptized!

On December 7th Parker was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. It was such a neat experience. He was so excited and so nervous at the same time. It was so neat to have his family and friends come to support him. It was so neat to see his dad baptize him. I cried as I watched my Wonderful husband walk my son into the water. I am thankful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and that he had the oppoutunity to baptize Parker.  Parker is such a spiritual little kid. He has such a strong testimony for an 8 year old. He is such an example to Me, His dad and his sisters. We had a lot of our family participate in his program. Aunt squirt (lead the music) and Aunt Sara (piano) did the music. Grandpa Dan and Kevin said the prayers. Grandma Jeri (Baptism) and Jan (Holy Ghost) did talks and Uncle Chad and Scott were the witnesses. I also got to do a spot light of him. I can't believe that time has flown by and my baby is now 8. I know that he is excited to have the Holy Ghost with him and to guide him and I know that he will listen to that spirit in all that he does. Bryan and I feel blessed that we are his parents and we are so thankful that Heavenly Father gave us this sweet little boy to raise. We love you and are so proud of you Parker.

































0 comments: