Friday, February 08, 2008

Colors of the babies room and parker singing

Bryan wanted me to post this cute video of Parker singing to Bryan playing the guitar. If you can't tell he is singing jingle bells. He loves to sing and dance. Hope you enjoy!!!



I also wanted to post some pictures of the babies bedding and the colors we are using in her room. Bryan and I bought a cute butterfly set off ebay and then my mom made a patch quilt to go with it. She also made a cute lime green blanket and two cute baby towels. What this women can't do. Thanks mom and we love you.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is freaking Hillarious, that's my Boy!

Bryan

Anonymous said...

Please record him doing his "bow-quicka-bow-wow" that's the best! I love that kid!!

Sara.

Thekrogwoman said...

I love your baby girl's bedding!! It's so cute! I'm glad you posted it so I could see it. Your mom is way talented. Bryan always tells me of all the cool stuff she does for you guys! That's awsome! I'll post pics of our nursry when it's finished so you can see it.

The Faller's! said...

CUTE ROOM!!!! You and your mom always do such cute things. I can't believe you are getting so close. I am so excited for you. We do definitely need to get together sometime soon. Are you still babysitting?

Nat

Church Fam said...

I am lovin your baby bedding, Congrats on having a girl. So fun
love ya, Tiff

Jill Hunt said...

Very cute Whit! Your mom did an amazing job as usual!

The Sohm's said...

That video is so cute of Parker. As soon as Garrett and Camri heard it they came running in to see what it was and they wanted to watch it like a 100 times.

The Sohm's said...

It's me again. I tagged you. go to my blog for more details.