Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines day and more!!!

We had a good valentines day. We didn't really do anything real fancy. Bryan had to work his new part-time job so Parker and I went to Dinner with my mom and Dad. It was fun and really good. I did try and do some fun things for the kids. I got them each a present, we made cookies and had heart shaped peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. That night Bryans parents came and brought over valentine goodies and presents. Parker got the cutest movies Cars mat and some movie cars to play on the mat with. He was in Heaven and still is. Aunt Elisha got him a movie cars shirt and he loves it and Aunt Karen got him the cutest movie Cars jacket and the lightning McQueen lights up. Can you tell my son love the movie Cars? It was a fun Valentines day. Bryan got me really pretty flowers and the movie The Game Plan. I love this movie!!!!! I got him a lowes gift card. How romantic am I? Here are a few pictures from Valentines.


















What I found on my table when I woke up!!!



We have also been really busy working on Maelie's room. It is turing out really cute. I will post pictures when we are done. I just wanted to post a cute picture of Parker and his Buddy Zoiee sleeping. They are truly the best of friends!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Blog, what a great wife I have!

Bryan

The Sohm's said...

I wish my husband commented on my blog. Whitney we can't see what you found on the table. At least I can't can anyone else.

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog too! You're a great sister-in-law! New blogs are the highlights of my days.

Sara

Jill Hunt said...

So is that going to be her name? Maelie? Very cute! Not much longer for you! Yeah!