This past week my newphew Britton broke his leg trying to ski down a little hill by their house. It was a pretty bad break. He has to wear a cast 6-8 week and he can't put any pressure on it at all. It has been really hard for him. He is learning to use crutches and that has been hard, Even getting dressed is hard. I went and saw him on Saturday and I felt so bad for him. Here is a picture of my cute Britton.
Also my dog Zoiee loves to sing to the piano. It is so funny!!! Everytime Bryan plays she will sit down and sing. Here is a video of our Singing dog!!!
3 comments:
She is a freaking funny dog, and we love her!
Bryan
I didn't know she did that. That's really funny. We love Zoiee!!
Sara
That's great!!! I felt like I was watching an episode of AFV! That's some talent!
Post a Comment