This week has been busy. Last Friday Parker came down with a fever and a cold. He had a fever until Sunday night and then his cold started. Then Bryan and I came down with a cold, it hasn't been very fun, but we are doing much better. Here is a picture of Parker when he was sick and wanted to eat in my bed.
Also on Saturday my mom and Bryan finished parkers bed. They added drawers to go under the bed. Parker loves it and he instantly went and put toys in the drawers. They did such a great job. They work so hard on making nice things for my house. Here is a picture of the finished product.
Monday night for family night we played Karaoke!!! It was a lot of fun. Parker just had to get in the mix of things. He loves to sing and dance. Here is a video of him singing and dancing with his daddy.
I also took the boys to the aquarium this past week. We have been there a ton of times and they still love it and act like they have never been. It is fun to take them, plus it is free for us because we have passes. We have definitely got our money's worth out if them. Also the boys new thing is taking all the pillows off the couch and jumping into them. After they get tired of that they sit in them and watch a show. I love it when they finally sit down and be quiet for a few moments.
Also the other day I went to get into bed, and I found Zoiee sleeping on my side of the bed on my pillow. She did not want to move. She thinks she owns this house. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
And last but not least I had my Doctors appt this week and had to do the glucose test. The Drink actually wasn't that bad. I just hope the test all come back noraml. The Doctor said I am mesuring 25 cm and says I am right on schedule. We also heard the heart beat and she is doing great. I think I must be eating to much because when I stepped on the scale the nurse was like wow, you jumped up a lot from last time. I felt like a fat cow. But the Doctor said not to worry and that I am doing good on the weight gain. So it looks like things are going good. I have a little over 3 months left to go. Since I don't really remeber the birth of Parker (because I was put to sleep) I am really nervous for this birth. We are going to have a c-section and as of right now it is scheduled for May 8th. I don't really know what to expect, I just hope it is a better experience than last time.
Well that is about all this week from the Jorgensen's. I have been trying to be better about taking pictures and blogging, but I see that I can do a lot better. Until next time!!!
4 comments:
Fantastic blog! Loved it all... I can't wait to play with Park on Sunday!
Elisha
Ha I love it that is probably one of my most Favorites.
Bry
Way to go on adding the video. Thanks for letting me know you went to the aquarium:) Parker looked exactly like Bryan in the video.
This was awesome!! New blogs are the highlight of my day!
Sara
Post a Comment