Monday, May 09, 2011

A fun visitor from New York and chucky Cheese!!!

 Jenna, One of my roommates from college came to visit from New York. It had been forever since I had seen her and it was so much fun to get together with her. We started the day off hanging out at  our other roommate Jenni's house (also known as my best friend) to let the kids play and for us to catch up. Don't you love it when it feel like you haven't even been a part for that long?? It was so fun to just talk and reminisce about the good old days of college and to look at funny pictures!!!! We had so many good memories of our college day!!! Jenni and I can't wait to find a time to go and visit Jenna in New York!!!! Man did I have some good roommates in college I have truly been blessed with such great friends!!!  Later that night we met up at Chucky chesse to let all the kids play again. They had a blast playing the games. I hadn't been to chucky cheeses since I was a kid, so I didn't know what to expect. It actually was better than expected!! We talked and played for a few hours and we had a great time!!! We can't wait for Jenna and the kids to come back and visit!!!










0 comments: