At Parkers pre-school, instead of doing a graduation they do a end of the year art show. It is so fun!!!. They sing us a couple of songs and then show us the art that they have done throughout the year. He is really creative and it made me proud to just look at all the hard work he had put into his art. I can't believe that my little boy is done with pre-school and is on to kindergarten. Time really does fly and it makes me sad. Everyday I say "can you stop getting bigger", and his reply is " Mom I have to grow up". Oh how sad but happy at the same time. I love this little boy.
singing with his Class
His art work
His two awesome teacher Mrs.Karen and Mrs.F
His sculpture of himself
More singing with his class and his best bud Carson
1 comments:
Looks really nice!
Post a Comment