I had a wonderful mothers day. I woke up to a wonderful breakfast and the kids jumping out of the corner yelling Happy Mothers Day!!! It was so cute!!! Bryan and the kids got me the coolest mothers day gift!! They got me a new bike and I love love love it!!!! Now we can go on bike rides as a family!!! I also got pretty flowers from the kids and a rose from my mother in law with some money to spend on myself!!! Thanks everyone for making it such a special and fun day. But more important than than mothers day it was Maelie's 3rd Birthday!!! We tried to make it her day, we decorated the house she got a special breakfast as well with a birthday candle in it!!! She loved it. Later that night we had Bryan's family and some of mine over for dinner and cake and presents!!! She made a haul, she got clothes, barbies, dolls, ponies and dress up clothes and she felt so important!! Of course Aunt squirt made the cutest butterfly cake that she loved!!! I can't believe that my baby is already three. She is the cutest 3 year old I know and keeps me on my toes. She sure is sassy and knows what she wants but she makes me laugh all day and is my little side kick. I love you Maelie!!!
1 comments:
That bike rocks!! And you always make such cute cakes - great job!
Post a Comment