Parker finally had the courage to learn to ride his bike without training wheels. Every time I would ask him when he wanted to learn to ride his bike without training wheels he would say "when I turn 6 I will learn". Well he won't be six until November so Bryan and I decided to just take the training wheels off and he wouldn't have a choice. So we headed to Robert J Debry to buy an inexpensive helmet ($5.00 for kids and they are really nice) and that night we went to my mom and dads to teach him to ride. He was really nervous at first but once he got on the bike and saw how excited we all were he was ready to go. The first evening of Bryan teaching him he did really good,but still didn't want Bryan to let go, so Bryan just held onto the hood of his Jacket. He had it down but just didn't have the confidence yet. The next evening we went back and within minutes he was zooming around the circle like he was a pro. He Loves it and I can tell he is very proud of himself!!! But I can't lie I was one proud mama as well!!! They grow up way to fast!!! Can't we freeze time?? enjoy these videos of him.
Oh and we can't leave Maelie out of the fun. She wanted her dad to video her running. She is so cute!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment